Sunday, March 9, 2014

When Obsessive Cyberstalkers Unite

Truth be told, the gang at Shame On You Transgender Edition has basically switched over from bloggers to cyberstalkers and have joined forces with Mr. "Diane" Lask, who has been obsessed with me for some time.  Ms. "Mark" Cummings slipped up and revealed this when he mentioned that someone had sent him the current set of photos he has posted.  These photos are from a collection that Lask assembled some time back, and which he likes to trot out.  

Now, I have written about Mr. Lask in the case, including the warning that anyone encountering this person should tread cautiously.  Lask stalked a person from Canada for years, tormenting him at every opportunity, simply because they had a disagreement on Fidonet years ago.  Lask was still going after him as recently as two or three years ago even though that person had actually fled the Internet to escape Lask.

Now, clearly, the truth hurts, and Ms. Cummings and her husband, "Jessica" are feeling a lot of pain.  Ms. Cummings tries to claim I am obsessed with them.  Yes, I admit, I have posted quite a bit on them.  This is a blog that deals, among other things, with the idiocy of transgender extremists.  And lately, they have been a primary example of this.  Granted, a somewhat obscure example that its creators want to imagine is more a factor than it really is, but still, a perfect example of the genre.  Other blogs have been relatively quiet.  

I mean, really, why wouldn't I write about their ridiculous garbage?  They went totally ballistic because I simply pointed out that I do not identify as "transgender."  I haven't seen such a complete overreaction in some time.  The results have been hilarious.

I admit, I can be harsh.  I don't mince words.  But at the core of everything I write is logical and objective arguments.  What do they have?  The same tired lies from an obsessive cyberstalker who, quite fortunately, has nothing new to offer….

Ten years ago, Lask and I met, when I offered him the opportunity to sleep on my floor for a few days when he was, quite literally, homeless.  I was living, at the time, in an SRO, because I was trying to get back on my feet after a relationship ended, and I chose to move to San Francisco to start over.  Lask, it turned out, had been homeless for years.  I have suspicions of how that came to be, and I suspect it might have involved some improper behavior when he was working in Nevada, but that is just speculation.

Some time after that, when Lask became angry with me because I would not comply with a request of his, he began targeting me.  At first, I thought it was someone else, but then Lask made some comments that let me know it was him.  Simply put, he said some things that only he would have known to say.  I don't appreciate betrayal, especially when it involves lies added on to truth.  The game was on.

Now, one of the stunts Mr. Lask has pulled for years, is to post photos from an unfortunate article published in the SF Weekly about the SRO I lived in.  That article was, well, a rather odd piece of journalism that still puzzles me a bit.  While the place I lived was not perfect, it was also nothing like the article described.  In fact, parts of the article, rather bizarrely included accusations apparently made by the organization that operated the building,  They were fighting with the person they hired to manage the building and in an attempt to fire him (he was protected by a union) they made false claims about him being a member of a gang, and some other silliness.  He eventually ended up receiving quite a bit of money from them in a settlement.

The photos in the article, which are supposedly rooms in the building, are often presented as showing my room.  Nope.  To be honest, I'm not sure whose room they show, or if they are even from the building where I lived.  The room where I lived looked quite different.  Then again, the place described in the article seemed quite far removed from what I experienced there as well.  I never, for example, saw people lined up to buy drugs.  I have no doubt that drugs were used by some residents.  Shoot, this is San Francisco.  I don't care where you live, chances are good, that at least some of your neighbors are using some sort of recreational drug.  The question is not if, but what…

But, times change…  I no longer live there.  Mr. Lask has no idea where I live now.  He has lost track of me.  He has only his old lies that he keep repeating every chance he gets, rather obsessively.  He has created an entire fantasy life for me that has little resemblance to reality.  If he does know anything current, he has the good sense to keep quiet about it, as revealing it might prove a bit costly.  Stalking is a crime, and if he has current information, it would certainly lead to charges.

Mr. Lask also has some photos, including one he doctored up, from an even I attended.  I did not want my photo taken, and mugged at the camera a couple of times.  Not photos I would choose to have published, but one which show, as one person said, "A middle aged woman, enjoying herself."  But, hey, the tactic is simple.  Publish a photo, and make fun of it.  People see what they want to see.  Mr. "Jessica" Cummings makes a snarky, and rather bizarre comment about "pigtails."  Which is kind of weird, since I have NEVER worn my hair in that style, and am not in any of the photos.  He also makes some remark about me being 59 at the time.  Nope, not even close.  But, I guess Mr. Cummings finds ageism funny, even if it is imaginary.

Ms. Cummings and her husband apparently don't like having the truth exposed.  I do find it very telling that they offer nothing in the way of rational argument.  They can't counter the actual arguments I make.  When their "investigative reporters" try to, they wind up falling back on an argument that amounts to "You disagree with me.  So, that means you are spewing… Hate.  Transphobia.  Hate. Transphobia."  Talk about a broken record.  They can't defend their absurd positions, and they have to resort to truly lame cyberstalking tactics.  They are typical transgender poseurs, and they simply repeat the same crap they have learned from other transgender poseurs.  Granted, it is easier to just repeat the same mantra than to actually stop and examine their lives and deal with real issues.  If they did, they might realize that they are making a mistake, and seek help getting their lives back on track.

A hint people:  Building your entire life on crossdressing fantasies does not work.  Eventually the fad will run out, and people will get tired of pandering to your fantasies, and you will have to face reality.  And it won't be pleasant.

11 comments:

Just Jennifer said...

Ms. "Mark" Cumming tried to violate the one rule again, and got denied… Oh well...

Transitionradio said...

You are an idiot stick your rule up your ass. I don't expect you to post my post moron. Just sharing the link to our show and your tv debut. You are trully a nut job. Everything they say about you is true.

Just Jennifer said...

Well, if you weren't such an arrogant little woman, you might realize that you violated the rule and no, your post was not going to be posted. But, since this one was not a violation, I allowed it, especially since it shows what an arrogant jerk you really are. Funny, but you are the one who is so distraught over someone you wish to claim is a "moron," and a "nut job." Then again, I don't think some lame video blog is "TV." I guess if you can't make it in reality TV, and just how lame do you have to be to not make it there, it's what you try. Thanks for a laugh… Now, crawl back to your trailer park,and start looking for your next victim to scam…

Oh, and why don't you try actually making objective arguments? Oh, I forget…you can't.

Transitionradio said...

It shows how much you know. GLTV is not blog TV they are in Pittsburgh on Roku and internationally viewed. Our radio is blog talk our TV show is a real network dude. Look it up. Gay life TV. So who is the moron you Mr. USHER

Transitionradio said...

How are the bed bugs? Do you know the difference between RVing and living in a trailer park? We travel the Us and visit campgrounds. A dream only those that retire get to experience. Oh I forgot you live off social security my tax dollars provide. loser

Just Jennifer said...

Yes, you are right…it is even lamer than a video blog… Seriously, your ego is lying to you… Now, crawl back to your trailer park and find someone to try to rip off.

Just Jennifer said...

Now, you see, that's the sort of stupidity that results when you join forces with a cyberstalker. Yes, quite some years ago, I had a problem with bed bugs. So did visitors to the St. Francis Hotel (look it up…) I got rid of them a long time ago, don't even live in the same building where it occurred, and yeah, you would have to move up considerably to make it to being proper trailer trash. We have your type here in San Francisco. Lots of homeless people live in RVs. I mean really, unless you are retired, it is an indication you are unemployed and homeless… But hey, you have your dreams of being reality show star…who knows, you might yet join the ranks of Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty. American loves to laugh trash, and you are pretty much at the bottom of the trash can… You might check with Jerry Springer. You would be perfect for that show...

Transitionradio said...

Check out what you call a trailer park eat your heart out loser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYkHeDmAPvw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Transitionradio said...

I turned down Jerry but been on Montell, and the TV circuit and countless documentaries. We are musicians, and have my own book The Mirror Makes No Sense and get a nice check in royalties. I feel sorry for you. You are nothing and living in a dive wirh bed bugs.

Just Jennifer said...

ROTFL! A tiny little cramped space, down in some backwater area in Florida. I lived in Florida for five years in the 1980's. I was almost as happy when I crossed that state line on the way out of there as I was when I woke up from having my SRS. If that is your idea of paradise…well, you haven't a clue, but hey, we all know that anyway.

Just Jennifer said...

Yes, I remember a number of regular kooks like you who made the rounds of the talk shows, like the clown who dressed up in a Nazi uniform, and another who was a KKK member. You fit right in with that bunch of clowns. As my mother used to say, "Fools names, and fools faces, often seen in public places."