Monday, March 10, 2014

The Real Agenda

Yesterday, during her obsessive round of commenting on my blog, Ms. "Mark" Cummings posted one comment that contained a violation of the single rule I have, and so got deleted.  But I wanted to share the bulk of that content with you, because it reveals, quite clearly, the real nature of this person…
Learn this everyone hates you including your own family. You are a delusional low life tranny an ugly one at that. Do the world a favor.
Now, the first line is not remotely true.  It is based on something my daughter wrote on what was intended to be a very private online journal she shares with her friends.  And it was written during a very difficult time for both of us, that is long past.  I am not going to share the details of that time, because I am not going to violate my daughter's privacy.  But, since then, we talk regularly, and have spent time together on a number of occasions.  I also have three lovely grandchildren, who love me very much.  So, Ms. Cummings can lie all she wants, as I have reality.

The second line is laughable, and well, typical of Ms. Cummings' writing style.  She claims six years of college…obviously not one that had very high standards for grammatical skills.  As to whether or not I am "ugly," well that is a matter of individual taste, but I know more than a few who would disagree…  

But it is that last line that I wanted to focus on.  It's meaning is quite clear.  This comes from a person who tries, quite desperately at times, to present a facade of being a leader in the all too imaginary transgender community.  She pontificates regularly on what she perceives as the various faults of support groups, and individuals.  The current header on their joke of a blog states…
We are a collaboration of bloggers exposing shameful events, topics, and people that are affecting the entire LGBT Community. Stay up to date with the latest shameful news reports by following us.
Not only is this more than a bit presumptuous, it could certainly be argued that much of he shame is their own behavior…  Ms. Cummings has this to say concerning herself
What we say may not always be the popular consensus, but we speak from our hearts and shed light. Sometimes the light can be bright and not always welcoming. You may not like me, But as I have always said at the end of every video, I love you but remember to love yourself too.
I suppose she should append, "Unless, of course, you have the audacity to disagree with me…in which case, you should just do the world a favor and…"

What this favor is, of course, is suicide.  Yes, this sick person is actually suggesting that I take my own life.  He has engaged in an ongoing campaign of harassment (which fortunately is laughably lame…) in an attempt, quite obviously, to push me into a suicidal depression.   Now, I don't know if this is entirely a creation of his own disturbed psyche, or if he has been urged in that direction by Mr. "Diane" Lask, who has engaged in similar behavior towards those he disagrees with in the past.

But Ms. Cummings should be exposed for the sick person she is...

10 comments:

Jessica Lynn Cummings said...

You can obviously dish it out and misgender everyone else but you obviously can't take it. You are exactly what reeks of your own delusions and because you can't accept the fact that you are trans you must put everyone else down for being proud of who they are and that is wrong. you call everyone in the community that is proud of their trans status men in dresses yet somehow think in your case you are better than all of us. Maybe if you learned to respect others identities people may start respecting yours.

Just Jennifer said...

Well, first off, I cannot help but notice that you make no effort to remotely deny what was asserted, thus affirming that your wife is attempting to coerce me into suicide..and effort you apparently approve of.

That said, I would point out that the efforts of you, and your wife, are quite laughable. I am not at all bothered by your silliness. You see, I am quite secure in my identify and my womanhood. I do not need your permission, approval, or validation…which I would consider to be quite worthless anyway.

I am not going to accept something that is not true. You are the one who cannot accept the fact that I am not trans. Personally, I am more amused than anything else, at the idea of "proud perverts." I am not better, as there is no basis for comparison. I am not a part of your little group. Whether you respect that, or not, changes nothing. No, you and your wife are simply frauds, seeking to profit from people who have some serious behavioral and mental health issues.

But hey, thanks for affirming what I said. And for proving that, as I suspected, you really have NO SHAME.

Transitionradio said...

She doesnt have to make any efforts for she knows ad everyone else that you create your own little delusions and cant be reasoned with. I laugh at your story telling and made up scenario. Pathetic troll. No one cares what you have to say. As I said do the world a favor and shur up. Now go ahead and interpret things as you wish, you do all the time but bo one us listening.

Just Jennifer said...

Ah, Ms. Cummings, your husband is no more capable of presenting a coherent argument than you are. That is why you resort to lame crap like trying to goad someone into taking their own life, and then try to back pedal when you are called on it.

I find it amusing that as soon as I suggested you try making actual arguments, rather than simply slinging insults, you come up with the lame excuse that I "cannot be reasoned with." The simple truth is, you have nothing to argue with.

And really, trying to make it look like you were merely telling me to "shur up." (sic) Really, I don't think even you are stupid enough to imagine that I would allow you to boss me around. No, you thought, or at least hoped, that you could intimidate me, as I imagine you try to intimidate some others. But sorry, ma'am, it won't work.

I'm not interpreting at all. You made a very clear, and very obvious statement, and now you need to cover your tracks… But, its a bit late for that.

And while you may wish that no one is listening, they are…in fact, you have proven a rather popular topic.

Transitionradio said...

I dont need to cover anything. I am not afraid of what delusional idiots think. Especially one with a track record as yours.

Transitionradio said...

Just the fact that you keep referring to me as Ms. When All my documents read Mr. Shows your stupidity and ignorance. You are luje a cancer that won't go away. Oh by the way hows that copyright claim working for you. You are full of fat hot air.

Just Jennifer said...

And yet, you are compelled to keep coming back here trying to justify your words, your silly blog, etc. I would say your track record is the one looking pretty lame...

Just Jennifer said...

Well, Ms. Cummings, just think of it as my way of expressing my opinion of your claims to "manhood." You are more interested in being a freak show performer than anything else. Managing to con some bureaucrat into changing your documentation is meaningless if you don't have anything to back it up… And you really need to learn to type, or at least to use spellcheck. "luje a cancer?" Seriously….you are not even trying….

As to the complaint, it is in Google's hands. These things don't happen instantly, and since I haven't had a response, I imagine they have not gotten to it. We shall see…

I do wonder…do you ever come up with anything original…everything on your blog is stolen from somewhere else. But hey, you and your husband are grifters…in real life, and online

Transitionradio said...

And I suppose your lies about surgery makes you a" real woman" you are a Tranny no more no less. You would only wish to get to where we are. You live of social security which my tax dollars pay for. I have never taken a dime from the government. I have always worked and now am able to travel freely as I do. You live in filth and are nothing. As far as original, I have a book and over 130 original songs. TV and radio ahiw 8 blogs and a website. What do you have a shitty blog and live with low lives just like you. We have a fully paid for luxury RV and our back yard anywhere we want it to be. Envy is written all over your pist about us. I am bored with you so, so long loser.

Just Jennifer said...

The best thing about your narcissistic rants is that they have no resemblance to the truth. I had my SRS in February of 2006, and Mr. "Diane" Lask (who really did lie for years about being post-op) claiming I didn't changes nothing. ko I lived for five years in Florida but had the good sense to get away from there, I don't live on Social Security and never have, you are an unemployed grifter (I do have to wonder how you lost your job…I am sure that is quite the story), I don't live in filth (I live in San Francisco, which is a whole lot nicer than ANYWHERE in Florida), wannabes who imagine that self-publishing a book or a CD makes them something are dime a dozen, you pay someone to carry what you laughingly call a radio and TV show on streaming media (sort of like self-publishing books through a vanity press),you have a used RV that you got because you can't afford a decent place, and you think you are fooling people, but you are not… Bottom line, you know nothing accurate about me, and don't even have the sense to know it. After being stalked by Lask, I have been careful about what information I allow online. You post your stuff, and it is obvious what a kook you and your husband are. Now, you keep saying you are going to shut up…to quote Foghorn Leghorn, "Shut up, shutting up!"