Friday, September 14, 2012

A Curious Discovery

While dealing with the unfortunate incident with the autogynephile who calls himself Dev (and no I am not using male pronouns because he disagree with me, but because he showed himself to be classically male) I discovered that I had "spam" comments in my spam filter.  I had never even bothered checking, since I did not expect anything to be there.

Much to my further surprise, I discovered that a number of them were repeats of a single comment from none other than "Autumn" Sandeen, the noted gender fascist and eunuch.  The comments were in response to my challenge to his attempt to obtain a passport as a "female" by taking advantage of an outrageous loophole provided by the Obama administration that allows men who can get a doctor to write a note to fraudulently claim to be females.

Mr. Sandeen proceeded to whine about how he was just following the new rules, and was not claiming to have actually completed changing his sex.

Now, I admit, he has a point...as well as a "pointer" but that comment now seems awfully ironic in light of his actual fraudulent act of obtaining a California birth certificate as a female.  Unlike Federal regulations (which can, and probably will be changed by a future administation, California law does not really allow a man, with a penis, to claim to be a woman.  In fact, here in San Francisco, where you would expect the rules to be the loosest, the paperwork specifically states that you must have completed sex reassignment surgery,  None of this "completed transition" silliness that Sandeen's fraud involved.

So, he not only did what he denied he was doing with the passport application, he bragged about it online.  I wonder...if Sandeen is ever arrested and prosecuted for his perjury, will he claim that his birth certificate entitles him to serve his time in a women's prison?

No comments: